Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Satyr WIP1

SO this is going to be a clutch finish if I can finish this character gotta have the character done by this friday. He needs to be a low poly character using Normal maps much like General Horatio but rather then 3 months I have 2 weeks... I am going to die and this project is going to be brought to you by NOS Energy Drinks. I have the the high poly almost done just need to add a few more details to the sculpt and then add details like pores, scares, wrinkles and what not. Gonna try and have that done tonight or tomorrow. Then I am going to refine my medium poly into the low poly (possibly build the low poly from scratch but I doubt it, I know thats the proper work flow but I don't know if time will allow that) And do the normal, Ambient Occlusion, and Albedo maps the same night I finish the low poly then try and pull off the texture in one night!!!! Here is what the high poly is looking like so far if anyone reads this Blog Critique is welcomed and Encouraged like always. The Character is my take on satyr how the head is structured was influenced by that thing on the cover of pans labyrinth I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know his name I just like how his nose flow right into the shape of his head, It gives a nice feel to the characters look of both Sinister and a loyal Hero.

No comments: