Thursday, August 16, 2007

General Horatio WIP3

Ok so I am almost done with the basic details I would like to add alot more finer detail but I have a milestone today where I am to be ready to unwrap... ROAR
I am unsure of where to go next because I have yet to be educated or figure out a proper work stream, like when to go into Zbrush and what needs to be done both softwares. Still need to do the base detail on the hands I just realized, so that will be next then probably unwrapping. I am sure nobody wants to see UV Progress.
Critique as always is welcomed and encouraged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horatio rocks! I'd put a bit more detail into his boots, and give him a badass weapon too! Kudos!

Somnium said...

Thanks Don. Don't think I will be adding much much more detail it's getting to crunch time. I need to make his normal maps and textures this week so yea!