Wednesday, August 8, 2007

First Z Brush Assignment

Basically we were given a week to find a character or person to reference that had imperfections in there skin like sagging, weight all those kinda things. So being the huge Star Wars nerd that I am I chose Yoda... quite possibly the most bad ass jedi ever. So yeah this is finished as far as the assignment is concerned but I am by no means finished sculpting this. There are some issues with proportions that were brought up in an in class critique so I will address those issues and I also need to practice around the eye area, o and detailing the ear as well. And of course sub divide more and get in there with more find details like wrinkles and then maybe do some stuff with alpha brushes. Critique is welcomed and encouraged thanks.

No comments: