Thursday, December 6, 2007

General Horatio's Personal Transport

Ok well here it is with the General posed atop. Some mentors have pointed out some flaws in my design and I agree completely but I can't go back and fix it now not with school still going forward so I will take the mentioned critique into account on my next modeling en devours. This is not a final render I need to brush up on rendering and lighting maybe watch a DVD or something then add glow to the blue areas. I will have final renders next semester when I am putting my demo reel together.

The character and his bike come in at around 12000 poly's with 1 texture map each, 1 normal, 1 spec, (1 glow in the process)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking SEXY.

In your older concepts the edges seem a lot harder. I like that harder look. Maybe you should actualy model the side panels with the rivets, instead of making them part of the texture. A good example is the headlight/fuel tank up in the front. The way the panels are seperated, and layered on top of each other. Yeah! I'm jealous. :(